- Employees’ competencies are developed on an on-going basis, outside of training sessions.
- Cost is reduced thanks to a method of continuous training within the workplace that does not require the presence of trainers.
- You decide on the frequency of sessions, adapting the pace of learning to your workload.
- The learning process is faster and more effective.
- Skills acquired at the training quickly become second nature.
- Pay once and reuse them many times, with many benefits.
- One expense – multiple benefits.
- One tool offers countless opportunities.
Situations described in games reflect real-life examples of issues encountered in the corporate world. Do not be surprised if you are reminded of your own experiences at work. The business environment sometimes feels like a jungle. An inexperienced explorer might not know how best to navigate their way through it. It is all about clever decision-making that will ensure the business’s survival, improved performance, and the achievement of your goals.
- Post–training games will help you to get ready for this adventure and show you how to plot a path to success.
- Best practices will become an everyday habit.
- Good habits help you to achieve goals.
Our post-training games allow you to continue staff development in the following areas:
- Team work.
- Human resources management.
- Customer service.
- Production-line management.
- Standards development.
- Providing and receiving feedback.
- You can play our games with your co-workers or your supervisors.
- In meetings with your employees during working hours.
- While performing other routine tasks.
- Anyone can be the game leader and the presence of a trainer or a facilitator is not required.
Before planning any in-company training, our roleplay games can assist in:
- The assessment of employee development needs
- The selection of specific competencies to improve and the ability to check on progress after the initial training
- diagnose a situation in a department / team in terms of selected processes or competencies.
Our games enable the following for your business or team:
- Provide a common experience and through which employees can develop collaborative approaches
- Open employees to new practices and get them to think outside the box
- Improve employee motivation and give them the opportunity to learn in an enjoyable way
After the training, the use of post-training games aim to accomplish the following:
- Strengthen habits and skills practiced during the training
- Maintain the interest and positive energy of the participants
- Relate what was learned during training to everyday routines at work
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training by observing changes in behaviours and attitudes at work
Cases described in our post-training games can be used as part of the job interview process, or when assessing participants at Assessment and Development Centres.
Our post-training games provide an opportunity for the following:
- Making sense of your wider corporate reality
- Taking on the role of an employee in a hypothetical situation
- Defining your own expectations and hopes for your future workplace and, better preparing yourself to take up a new job.
Owners of small businesses as games in our offer enable employees to develop essential competencies;
- Owners of both large and small businesses
- HR departments
- Individuals looking for a new approach to professional development
- People looking for inspiration and change in their workplace
- Each and every one of you!